Members/Admins: Call for CDOPT

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members/Admins: Call for CDOPT

I have just deployed to the server the following say command:

say /cdopt

Any admin (temp or otherwise) issuing this command acknowledges that he is prepared to admin to the best of his ability, and in the best interest of all players on the server, whatever and whomever joins the server should CD be set to OPTIONAL. Essentially, you're calling for CDOPT.

If your call for CDOPT is answered (say /cdopt) within 30 seconds by an admin on the other team, CD will be set to OPTIONAL for the duration of the map presently being played. This is a game, and people sometimes leave unexpectedly, but the idea is that the admins who call for CDOPT will make a good faith effort to keep the server enjoyable for the regulars and members for the duration of the map.

Please provide feedback on this experiment in this thread.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Members/Admins: Call for CDOPT

Thanks Wyz!
    --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed