CO 21 XP plugin next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO 21 XP plugin next?

Just a request... Wanna be able to have those L3 armor L3 gl/jp's with mines and nades against the bot hordes.
    -- Shroom
    I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Re: CO 21 XP plugin next?

There is now a plugin to let you go to lvl 50, though Im not sure what you would do with those extra 27 points.

Comment

Much less with basic addition, but I digress.

There was a request to have this plugin disabled in beta5.

Provide feedback, folks.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

If you want me lerking with umbra/primal/silence/adren/cel/sof/focus/cara/regen, then by all means go up to lvl21. Otherwise leave it as it is :P

Comment

I like the idea :)

Comment

Well, you still have to work for it. Most of the time it was used for bots, so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              Much less with basic addition, but I digress.
              Hahahahaha! Owned!

Comment

I believe our initial "balance concerns" regarding testing combat in beta5 have been resolved, and we've all formed opinions. That being so, I barely reach L10 anymore in combat, so I believe 21 levels is in order for fights against bots....but if and only if we also get the wblvl command back :P L1 bots are no fun.
                --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

Combat is so biased in the alien's favor, it's not even funny. If the first minute doesn't go 100% in the marines field: the game is already over. I don't know what they could have possibly done to screw it up so much, but aliens win over 90% of the games of combat I play.

I now hate combat with a seething passion surpassed only by my disdain for the music group Creed. It used to be a relaxing diversion from small NS games while I waited for the server to fill up. Now, everyone complains when I want to load bots, then repeatedly pound on the F2 key until they force their way into the winning team.

I would rather spend 12 minutes jumping around in the ready room than play a 3 vs 3 of combat. The only bonus is that I'll usually quit and go play Doom3 for a bit so I can get closer to beating it and write a review here so I can inform all of you about how "idtastic" Doom3 is.

And by "idtastic" I mean "craptastic."

Comment

I wouldn't say its biased if the marines use their ranged advantage well. Obviously theres select maps where this is not possible. However, the ONLY reason aliens win a so much is because of the change concerning lifeforms in addition to the change regarding heal spray. The fact that anyone on your team can gorge by simply dying, plus the new heal spray effectiveness on large lifeforms and buildings, in a small game with a pair of talented skulks and a gorge, it is close to impossible to kill a hive, yes.

But I never liked combat anyway....so....who cares.
                    --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

So it has nothing to do with the time limit? I could of sworen the reason why the aliens win so much is because the marines dont take the hive down in the allotted time..

Comment

Its a combination of things. For one aliens are more powerful in combat vs classic for 2 reasons, one being they aren't severely penalized for dying in combat, and also that they can get additional upgrades and in any order they choose. I use this because I go leap and silence early for skulk, then get celerity and adren before I go lerk. Next combat is based on marines being offensive and aliens defensive. To keep the game dynamic, this role can be reversed for the aliens, with them being offensive. If the marines switch to defensive, they will eventually lose on time. These two major disadvantages to marines can add up.

Comment

good point, I should be able to go for shotty at level one instead of weapons 1

Comment

So are we willing to install/turnon this plugin or not?

I don't see a final answer, and it seems the important people are a bit unsure.

I vote yes.
                            --
                            CaveDog
                            "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

BTW: I am for this plugin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse