Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any suggestions

Hey all,

I dont know wtf is going on but all of a sudden I am getting any where between 60 to 100 choke. I've done countless traces and pings to the ns server and they come up with nothing wrong yet when I go in game its a slide show.

Any body got any suggestions on what this could be?

Re: any suggestions

Allow me to ask for the obligatory need-to-know:

rate ?
    cl_updaterate ?
    cl_cmdrate ?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

dont know

Its default (i guess). I had to re-install everything a couple of days ago do to a windows problem (my computer didnt know it had windows... long story).

Comment

Ender, your connection will play well with these settings:

rate 15000
        cl_updaterate 100
        cl_cmdrate 100

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

so is the server down for everyone? or just me?
          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

It's been up all night, save a 15 second period when it crashed and came back up.

Comment

its down for me right now
              11:37

Comment

The server isn't actually down, but Steam also isn't seeing it. I had to manually connect.
                --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

Interesting. It's showing in my Steam now. Hopefully that was just a fluke. Otherwise, we may have found our "keep CD optional without idiots" strategy! :)

Comment

I dunno, mine is still down. Steam refuses to display more than 9 NS servers for me, without any paramaters, and my favorties list won't refreash at all. But I can still manual connect, so thats all that matters. =)
                    --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

I see the server as not responding. how do i manually join?
                      There's an Evil Fade in Cargo

Comment

I hear there's a problem with Steam where 3rd party mods in favorites will sometimes continuosly show as down, after they've gone down. So, you have to take them off then re-add them to favorites. In the event the servers keep re-appearing after being taken off, tell me and I know the fix.

EDIT: its here

Comment

just download all seeing eye

Comment

Now I feel stupid. I didn't even try and connect to the server - just assumed it was down when it wasn't showing up in my favorites and I saw everyone on the forums!
                            Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Even if i remove it from favorite and add it again it still shows as down. anyone knows what to do?
                              There's an Evil Fade in Cargo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X