X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #nsguides training session

I'm a lefty as well.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      I'm a lefty as well.
      I hate you all.

Long ago, I decided that I needed a random prejudice with little basis in reality. I picked handed-ness. :)
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I'm sure Link would be proud.

Comment

I'm a lefty as well.
          Well then. That explains a LOT :icon_razz
          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

I'm a lefty as well.
            Just because you wanted to use your left hand that one time because you were bored, doesnt make you a lefty :P

Comment

lol you people don't miss any opportunities, do you.... haha

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

*Insert standard joke about the right-half of the brain controlling the left hand meaning only left-handed people are in their right minds.*

I'm with Poker on this one - just 'cause you're left-handed don't make you special or anything so DON'T EXPECT any reparations.

Apparently it makes you a half decent comm tho'.
                Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

It's aimed at newbies, not people that know the game. That is merely the intro stuff that happens every two weeks, and for now on it will be split between marine and alien, marine one session and alien the next. It was the first time we ever ran through it with people present, and most of the information was ad lib, that is it wasn't written down and such. I thought it went pretty well until FireWater came in and made a spectacle. He's already apologized to us for it, and we also now possess the servers he was pissed we were "stealing". Irony is a bitch.

Comment

So, does this mean that I get unbanned from #nsguide?... lol
                    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

you were banned from #nslearn, not #nsguides. The two are not affiliated in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAdj`
                        you were banned from #nslearn, not #nsguides. The two are not affiliated in any way.
                        And apparently hate each other.
                        Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

No comment, other than to say that several people (myself included) are in both programs.

Comment

So how many actual newbies do you guys get who heard about the #nsguides sessions?

Comment

I was looking forward to an answer to Zek's question.

The second half of this session is scheduled for this Sunday. I'll be in attendance.

http://www.natural-selection.org/for...howtopic=83589

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X