Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Weeks Announced Event - Gravity Flux!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Weeks Announced Event - Gravity Flux!

FYI, Leap Owns low grav. Skulks become Rockets with teath.

Comment

Yup. Should be interesting. I suggested we keep the grav between 150 and 1200 (so theres gona be high grav too!) and I think thats the plan. =)

But skulks can have their leap :P because bunnyhopping is going to be incredibly difficult, if not impossible.
      --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

High Grav... TIP: Make sure you get on that ladder, and make sure you crouch when going down stairs... nothing like dying on your first step....lol
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Speaking of the time, I looked at the comment thread and didn't find any feedback saying that it should be later... I really don't know why we pushed it up an hour. Asher lives in Wyoming so maybe it didn't occur to him, but for us Easterners 10:00 is stupidly late to start an event. If it stays that way I for one probably won't be able to play longer than 45 minutes. 9:00 was fine for this end of the country, and 6:00 is very reasonable for Pacific players.

Comment

If its at 10 pm everytime I wont be able to comme the next times but I will come tonight because im lucky and i dont have any school tomorow. yay!
            sorry for the bad english
            There's an Evil Fade in Cargo

Comment

Allow me to fix that for you. :)

Originally posted by Moi allo
              sorry for the evil english
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Survivor? So lame...CSI? Please say its not CSI: Miami...the las vegas original one was the only cool one. ANd without a trace is cool =)
                --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

Alright! So I located Lt.Asher...he was playing FFXI, which I got him addicted to, go figure. So he agrees to move the time back to ***9 EASTERN***. Thats 6 PST.

Also, password for the server will be weeklyevent he says.
                  --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

Comment

Originally posted by ----paranoid----
                    Thursday night is the only time right now that i don't play NS.

Survivor, CSI and without a trace night :icon_lol:

all starting at 8pm EST.

If another night can be arranged i''ll be there but until the season finishes i have other commitments :icon19:
                    :icon_roll Don't they have VCRs over there or something?

Comment

South Caraolina banned them as the devil's work. Hicks. Anyway, with the new time I might be able to make it! (damn debates might keep me =\)

Comment

Unstuck. Look for a new announcement coming soon, methinks.
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X