NSLearn.org Article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSLearn.org Article

Humility is a powerful social asset and must be learned and practiced just like any other networking skill. The need is there. Don't overlook it.
    LIES LIES LIES I TELL YOU!!! LLLIIIEEESSS!!!

Comment

Of course, denial can sometimes prove useful, too. ;)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        Humility is a powerful social asset and must be learned and practiced just like any other networking skill. The need is there. Don't overlook it.
        I'm better than you.

Comment

I think you meant to reference the denial quote. ;)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            I think you meant to reference the denial quote. ;)
            I thought you might remember the old days =P

Comment

hahah... now.. if only there WERE the old days.

hacker.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X