Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This weeks event - Crazy Relocation (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weeks event - Crazy Relocation (again)

Several people have wanted to play this again and I've been eager to try it my self now that I feel we have everything down. However I'm going to amend a few things.

1. Being that this is a TG event I'm giving TG members exclusive rights to the command chair. If you want to command this Thursday send me a PM and I'll add you to my list. Please include what map you want to relocate on.

2. Gravity will be turned to low for the duration of relocation and set to normal once the game beings. I want to give comms more interting tactics to try.

And the typical rules will be as follow -

*Aliens must remain in the hive untill marines are set up. No scouting forces.

*Aliens can morph, build structures, whatever. But it must remain in the hive.

*Marines cannot build any res along the way to their new camp, but can build a res node at the new base. Old one must be recycled before the game starts.

*Any location is fair play as is vent blocking for the marine base but keep it within reason. If you have any questions ask me and I'll come look (if I'm on the alien team don't worry about me seeing your base, I won't declare it and I suck anyway :))

Time will be as is. 9pm Eastern. I think that about covers it? Thanks everyone and see you Thursday!

Edit: There will be a password, I will post it Thursday.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved heaven and earth, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Re: This weeks event - Crazy Relocation (again)

Made gooey so as to rise to the top of the forums and stay there.
    You kids have fun with your craziness now.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I'm not sure I like the idea of low grav during relocations. Half the fun of crazy relocations is finding out where you can sneak a base with nothing but your own two feet(and your trickjumping skillz).

Comment

Originally posted by zek
        I'm not sure I like the idea of low grav during relocations. Half the fun of crazy relocations is finding out where you can sneak a base with nothing but your own two feet(and your trickjumping skillz).
        I would have to agree.
        --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

Hey hey I actually am certain of my Thursday night! I will not be in attendance. Good luck though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X