Resbalance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Resbalance

Many of you have reported that an alien leaving can sometimes result in all aliens being set to 100 resources.

This bug has been reproduced, corrected, and tested as fixed.

Please continue to provide feedback.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      Many of you have reported that an alien leaving can sometimes result in all aliens being set to 100 resources.

This bug has been reproduced, corrected, and tested as fixed.

Please continue to provide feedback.
      Hip Hip Horray!!!

Now, The only question I have is how to prevent abuse of this plugin. I haven't seen it done yet, but what if someone has a lot of res, F4's to give the gorge some much needed res to get the hive up, and then re-joins...

Any way to not distribute the res until the person has been gone from the team for 30 seconds or so? Or can you think of a better anti-abuse method???

Comment

This is certainly a concern, even though I don't think this would happen very often.

I think admin response will be the easiest solution to manage.

I'll soon be releasing a plugin which alerts all players (or perhaps only admins, if the text gets too annoying) anytime someone F4s and joins a team after mp_latejointime passes. This is useful for several reasons, including this issue as well as letting everyone on the server know who stepped up and balanced the teams when it's necessary.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X