Sad to see that people dont think teamwork is needed in combat. :(

Comment

Re: Time to be "out of tickets"?

Originally posted by Emanon
      Sad to see that people dont think teamwork is needed in combat. :(
      we have NS for that, combat is killing spree :D

Comment

I despise combat in general, but I've had a couple of fantastic games with the ticket system. Change is good....
        Rm 14:2 NIV
        One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

I voted yes (no more ticktes), but I think if we had the ticket as a third game "style" I would like it a whole lot better. Say every other CO game is ticketed and the others are normal, frag fest with the hive/chair.

I would hate to see the tickets totally go, but I also enjoy regular combat as well.
          --
          CaveDog
          "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Originally posted by CaveDog
            Say every other CO game is ticketed and the others are normal, frag fest with the hive/chair.

I would hate to see the tickets totally go, but I also enjoy regular combat as well.
            This seems like a reasonable step to take now, be it a move toward total removal or not. I've configured the plugin to enable itself only 20% of the time. Also, I've gotten some feedback that /safespawn is a good solution to spawn camping, a common theme to many of the negative votes in the poll.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That sounds fair enough Wyz =) Thanks
              --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X