Just saying hi...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hi...

Hello all, wanted to say hi, ive played the NS server for about 2 months now, and hopeing i can convince my dad to let me pay for admin, 8.?? and month?
    Oyee

Re: Just saying hi...

wrong forum buddy :P try the NS general forum.. more responces :P

But nevertheless,
    Welcome to tg :)

Comment

** moved **
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

$8.95 per month buys you a warm, fuzzy feeling: the kind you get when you help keep the best NS server in the land in business, along with a host of other games that you'll play with equally cool people for a while, but you'll come back to NS.

Tangentially, it also grants some coolio commands, and limited tempadmin rights from time to time on the NS server(check the Important Threads thread).

Welcome to the fold. You're the second black fauna in two weeks. :)
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Yes, Tactical Gamer membership is $8.95 per month and does NOT entitle you to admin access on our Natural Selection server.

A Tactical Gamer membership entitles you to reserved access to servers that allow for reserved slots as well as access to private servers (for games which have them; NS does not), as well as certain forums not accessible to everyone else and a downloads section which hosts files required to play games here. Above all else, it's a great way to show your appreciation for a place you know you can come to have quality online gaming with people who share your way about it.

Returning to the "admin" access: I have written a plugin which makes a solid effort to make sure there is always at least one admin on each team. To do this, I allow supporting members to be given temporary admin access when they are on a team and a bona fide admin is not. This is referred to as being a "temp(orary) admin". Only one supporting member per team will ever be a temp admin, and only until a full-time admin arrives. I go out of my way to provide this service to supporting members, but it is not an official offering of TG membership.

I've enjoyed playing games with you and look forward to seeing you on the server more, be you a supporting member or not. :)

Thanks for finding the forums! :)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

9:05 and 9:05... and it's Poker by an ohnoes.

Comment

What does get admin?

Anyways, thanks for the help, hope to see you all on the server soon...
              Oyee

Comment

Well.. you'll be getting my $8.95 again when I get mah job. I will start looking for one around feb or march. I desperatly need one, with the plans i got with money :P
                (Awesomly fast laptop, airsoft rifles/sniper rifles, better pc, ect)

w00t w00t

Comment

hello, and injoy the stay (hah i win kit :P)
                  .. i think wyz has a list of special.. things that get you admin ;):P

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                    What does get admin?
                    wyzcrak, a cat, and some butter, but I wont go there :P

Comment

meow.

viper, admins are asked to sacrifice their time and effort to keep the server an attractive experience on an invitation basis only. The supporting membership means you'll be included in the list of players (members only) who can and will be temp admins when no admins are around.

Comment

Welcome to the forums - the second half of the fun, if you will. Good games with ya - keep coming back!
                        Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

welcome :)

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
                            hello, and injoy the stay (hah i win kit :P)
                            I hate you. Die.

Oh and welcome to the server! We aren't all crazy here.. Just jackel, wyzcrak, ender, nothingmore, pokerface, hairynevus, eclipse, turbinator, stupid, imjustmito, sniper, paranoid, fenix, batman, cavedog, zek, berzerker, polska, billybob, adj, cingularduality (that strange guy that always finds his way to the NS forums but never plays it :P), die511, drew_952, enigma, imawuss, vinzalf, mikolovesyou (is he even still around?), otacon, psi_redeye22, rampage, custom, syn, tempest, yellow asterisk, and anyone else that isnt me.
                            -Kitfox

Comment

lol ... like I said guys... treat the ladies with respect. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X