Taking a break..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a break..

I will be taking a break from NS. With the increased amount of bitching I have been doing, its just worth it to me to just leave for a little while. I will still be on the forums, but as of right now NS is un-installed on my system for an undetermined amount of time. If I do decide to come back, then hopefully I see the joy and the fun that I once had for this game, but as of this post, I wont be playing for awhile.

Re: Taking a break..

Originally posted by _Ender_
    I will be taking a break from NS. With the increased amount of bitching I have been doing, its just worth it to me to just leave for a little while. I will still be on the forums, but as of right now NS is un-installed on my system for an undetermined amount of time. If I do decide to come back, then hopefully I see the joy and the fun that I once had for this game, but as of this post, I wont be playing for awhile.
    We'll keep the seat warm for you. I'll have Stupid get right on that.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

>< ENDER!........blasted 10 characters.
      --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

I was totally frustrated when I posted this, and after a couple of beers I am calm now.

I am just sick of a lot of things in this game that really makes this game not all that fun for me half of the time. The big thing I am sick of is the inconsistency in this game. Its just so frustrating to get a jump on a marine, and knowing full well that that marine should be dead, yet you're the one waiting to spawn. And I dont even want to get into the shotgun..

Anyway, I can go on for an hour but I wont. If an admin or whatever wants to delete this be my guest.

Comment

Uhm...aight? I bitch all the time. ^^
          --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

DAMNIT. I missed my chance at bench-warmer. Now I feel so useless...

BTW -- I'm in Houston for a conference and am hanging out at a friend's game center. I'd play NS, but they don't have my special hacks on these computers so it won't be the same :(

You'll see me again soon enough.
            Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

take care and come back soon. we'll miss you.

edit: i see you on.... thinking it over still? :D
              --
              CaveDog
              "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender
                And I dont even want to get into the shotgun..
                The problem with the shotgun is that its the only real viable weapon for marines (aside from stock gear). Its dominance in close combat, and combined with the pistol's sniping power, a marine with a shotgun is beyond formidable. Randomizing where the pellets hit will significantly balance the power of the shotgun for the most part (so you miss some whether you make a 'square' hit on the alien or not), however, such a fix is not looking to come very soon.
                --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

Comment

I hear that Ender. Its kind of nice to only play ns once in a while as I have been lately. Although you guys are no longer the source of my anger and stress, other things have taken over that role. Maybe a couple beers does sound good.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Polska
                    Maybe a couple beers does sound good.
                    Cheeeerss!

Comment

I say that on your break you find me some crosshairs that dont disappear.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X