preview of NS training map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preview of NS training map

Well, many of you have undoubtedly been following the progress of this map, but here is a thread that links to a preview movie highlighting it.

It looks like it would be useful to new players (even if they did call the cannons "turrets").

http://www.natural-selection.org/for...howtopic=83666

Color me impressed.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: preview of NS training map

This wont effect tactical gamer, only the elite players come here and all the tarts get booted by CD.

But this will be a HUGE step for Natural-Selection in the right direction, finally all the stupid people dont have to read anything and have a fun experience by which to learn NS without pissing people off on PUB servers....

I only hope they can make it as easy as possible for such people, so as to not loose any more people to the "aaaw this game is too hard, i dont want to play it anymore" syndrome.
    Prejudice sucks:
    Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

Comment

There are players who run Cheating Death and will likely learn something from that map when it is released.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I hope every new player plays that map. Even I'll get it.

Comment

Well the creaters talking to the DEV about makeing it the standard training map... I think it should...

I also think this would make a good poll, should this be the standard training map added in next NS update...
          Oyee

Comment

Sounds like a really great idea to me. I allwase thought that the manual didnt quite cut it, and was hidden enough that new players didnt bother reading it.
            "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X