1.04 Steam Installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.04 Steam Installer

Whether or not 3.0 is an improvement over 1.04, the fact remains that a lot of things have been lost from 1.04 that people haven't played with for a long time; teleportation blink, the single gorge system, old maps, uber Onoses, etc. I don't think 1.04 has to be the better version for us to play with it once in a while; we want to play it for nostalgia's sake, and just for a change of pace from 3.0B5 as well.

1.04 Lerks were Bite/Spike/Umbra/Spores, btw.

Comment

I liked umbra farts. It was more fun to crop dust aliens with umbra than just to be able to shoot it.

Comment

1.04 Lerks were Bite/Spike/Umbra/Spores, btw.[/QUOTE]

Ah that's right, the glory days. Taking down 3 heavies with umbra (75% block? 2/3?)/bite yay.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

If ten supporting members ask me to set this server up on our box, I'll go through the effort of making it happen and we can run it occaisionally.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Spores weren't introduced until 2.0 as a replacement for bite (and later, spikes) I thought?
            --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

one

(10 limite thingy)

Comment

two 1234567
                --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

neg. Zek has it right. Spores were the 3rd hive weapon - they used to be my favorite kind of kill and deadly to marines. See - when the ips were gone and you were hunting that last marine - that you couldn't see with scent of fear because he was at full health, you get a lerk to go around and spore everything so that he'd pop up on radar.

Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

10! ;) ;)

Comment

Huh. guess my memory tis foggy because 3rd hive was soo rare in 1.04 =)

And when you did have a third hive, it was always "GORGE RUSH! BABBLERS!!!!!!!!!!!111111"

hehe
                      --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

Comment

Babblers were the best..I remember playing with them a while back and we were in the Nancy cargo bay and they stacked up to the roof to get a jp'r. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Now thats dedication.

Comment

most humans aren't smart enough to that!
                          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

sadly, tis true...so very true.
                            --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

Comment

I support puting up a 1.04 box everynow and then maybe we could jump around between reg 1.0 and all the various patches assuming they do anything special I forgot I only rmemeber 1.04.
                              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X