• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflect vs Prevalence

Reflect vs Prevalence - Natural Selection -
    Amped Game Daemons HLTV 69.22.166.12:1001
    4pst/7est

I'm going to make an effort to spectate this. I'll be on the TeamSpeak server if anyone wants to join me.

I might be in and out, but feel free to idle in our TeamSpeak channel if you care to watch it.
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 10-31-2004, 07:06 PM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Reflect vs Prevalence

HLTV changed to

69.22.166.12:1001

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

who the hell are these clans? why do we care?
      Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

I dunno anything about anything.

I just doubt I'll fail to learn something if I watch.

Comment

Prevalence played pretty poorly (comparitively...though I would have never left the gorge by himself at overlook)...I'd say they got spanked about the same as we supposedly did against [t]?
          --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

i remember now -- smallcitrus is in prevalence. i think.

he's from my old clan.
            Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

citrus is a cool guy.. or something
              i seem to always say soemthing to him when i see him.. like i knew him before.. but i really dont know if i do..wow

yeaaahh

oh, but i got a demo of this. so ima watch it later

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...