This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye.... Goodbye to some.

Kicked and Banned permanently. Such a shame too. Tactical Gamer has some top notch ns players, not to mention personalities. As for me, I'll be frequenting a new server LM (lunix monster) where I hope to be free of the mood swings of hypocritical admins and people only having to obey the rules if they donít buy a reserved slot.

"History has shown that those who both don't genuinely appreciate the server and choose to frequent it anyway are eventually removed."

More like, History has shown that those who are not liked because they donít kiss up to the admins are eventually removed.

-Later
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.Ē

Re: Bye.... Goodbye to some.

:(

Take it easy attrition.

Comment

Never kissed up to admins. I stand.

Comment

It's pretty damn hard to earn a permanent ban here, so if that's what you've gotten, I'm sure you deserved it. :icon3:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Sorry, no sympathy.
          --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

I was going to leave this thread open, as I rarely lock them due to the actions of one person alone.

But, considering the pattern I see developing, I'll lock it out of respect for attrition.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X