X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lordflametide
    replied
    Re: Custom Models?

Just used a custom shotgun crosshair fer 3.04a til I mastered where the shots hit (static shotgun spread).

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Krueger
    replied

I use almost a stock-NS installation(only changed the resource nozzle sprite to something a lot prettier). I'm a big fan of custom models, as long as they don't change stuff, like your viewable area and stuff. When i still played CS, I essentially had a custom model for every gun and player, just because they looked a lot better. They didn't really change the view at all, and just made things look a lot nicer. Haven't really found many for NS though that I like. : /

Leave a comment:

• Wyzcrak
    replied

Same with me. I have nothing against custom models (within the scope of appearance), though. I'm sure Wuss feels similarly.

Leave a comment:

• ImAWuss
    replied

My NS is "Stock", "Out of the Box", "Vanilla", etc..... Other than tweeking the rate and cmdrate to get better ping / responce, changing my name, sensitivity, etc... nothing is changed. I've never installed custom models, nor realy care to do so.

Leave a comment:

• HairyNevus
    replied

Originally posted by paranoid
    I have to agree with muffy
    I agree with paranoid. I only use a few custom Xhairs I made. One is blank, (Shotty, HMG) one is a dot, (Pistol, LMG) and one is three dots (Parasite, spores). Nothing fancy but it gets rid of the view-obstruct problem.

Leave a comment:

• _Ender_
    replied

I use custom cross hairs for the simple reason is, the current xhairs are too gd big..

Leave a comment:

• lordflametide
    replied

I believe that custom models provide an unfair advantage and should not be used. The most that I condone is custom crosshairs, as some are overly obstructive, and its not a huge thing, like changing your shotgun model so that it obstructs significantly less of the screen. Or things like replacing alien models with bright yellow boxes or what not.

Leave a comment:

• Black_V!per
    started a topic Custom Models?

Custom Models?

Do you use custom models for NS?

If ur in Cal, most likely you cant, but for those of us lucky few that know clans are for die-hards, what models do u kill with?

For me:
    Aliens-All default, dont really like whats out right now...

Marine Weapons:
    LMG- High-Poly Default
    HMG- Warspike
    GL- Brigs GL
    Knife- Brigs Knife
    Gren- Default

Marines:
    HA- Spec Ops 2.0
    LA- Spec Ops 2.0

Marine Structures:
    PG- Spec Ops pg (green skin)
    TF- Spec Ops TF 2.0
    Turret- Spec Ops
    Seige- Spec Ops
    IP- Spec Ops (1.1?)
    Everything else is default...

As for sprites and what not i made my own, execpt tha minimaps/hud...

What U got?

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X