problems with steam... yeah again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with steam... yeah again

Anybody else having problems getting authorized when connecting to TG?

EDIt: I think its a server issue. It says its having problems connecting to the server to get me authorized...

Re: problems with steam... yeah again

Krueger tells me he was having potentially similar problems (on our server and not elsewhere) which suddenly went away. He's on the server now without issue.

I'll restart the server and you can try again.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

About 2 minutes after posting this, I was on the NS server for a little while.

Comment

There was some lag on the server a while ago. Might have been before restart.

Comment

Now it appears the server is down entirely. Now what am I gonna do instead of homework?

Comment

The server is up, but significant network problems are at play.

Time will find a solution, I'm sure.

For those of you who are members, there is a discussion about this being held in the User Helpdesk & Support forum.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X