Leetfest Server !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leetfest Server !!

I was on a server the other night and i got this response from the people there when i joined.......

"NOT A [TG] GUY,GO BACK TO YOUR LEETFEST SERVER,YOU GUYS ARE TO GOOD TO PLAY ON PUBS!!!"

Ya,it's a direct quote!!!

just thought i would let you guys in on the public view of [tg]!!!

later..wild

Re: Leetfest Server !!

It's good to be loved.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

since when was leet a bad thing?

The truth is, tg IS a leetfest server, everyone that plays here plays WAY better than the average NS player.

He got one thing wrong, its not that we're too good to play on their servers, its that their servers are too bad for us to play in, too many noobs, not enough maturity, no teamwork, and that is why we play and love..... Tactocalgamer.com

Amen
      Prejudice sucks:
      Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjackel
        Tactocalgamer.com
        I hate those guys...

Comment

We hold ourselves to a different standard than do most servers. Call it higher, call it better, call it elitist, call it judgemental, call it mature, call it stuck-up, call it smarter, call it what you like.

If you like it, you're home. If you don't, my experience shows you have no hesitation in being vocal expressing your distaste for it all, be it to your friends, other people on the server, other people in your AIM client, other people in our forums, or other people in other forums.

This server welcomes everyone, but it doesn't cater to everyone.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

BTW, "you" in the above references no one person, nor is the post in response to anyone else's in particular.

It was a general statement directed at no one person.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

You Elitist pigs, come play world of warcraft :).

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Bwahaha
                Oh god, this has made me smirk, and I am greatful. I just have to immagine a) how this person thinks you guys are "leetfest" b) how terrible at this game was that person? c) who made him think you were arrogant (leet and arrogant are interchangeable)

For the reccord -

I was better than you.

Comment

We arent THAT great...are we? Then again I havent stepped off this safeground called TG for more than an hour in about 2 months...and that was of course with a group of individuals from TG...People who act like that guy remind me of why I dont leave TG, namely for the people who talk like my signature.
                  -Zephyr
                  You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                  We are not a single game.
                  We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                  We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                    Bwahaha
                    Oh god, this has made me smirk, and I am greatful. I just have to immagine a) how this person thinks you guys are "leetfest" b) how terrible at this game was that person? c) who made him think you were arrogant (leet and arrogant are interchangeable)

For the reccord -

I was better than you.
                    who's this nub?

Comment

Originally posted by Zek
                      who's this nub?
                      I ask that whenever I look in the mirror. :P

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
                        I ask that whenever I look in the mirror. :P
                        You see NothingMore when you look in the mirror?

Comment

I certainly do

Comment

Well,i've never thought i was very good at any hl games,nor do i think guys with huge scores are very good.I have found that in life, as well as these next-generation games,a good team effort and the willingness to lay it on the line for the team at all cost is important!hell,it's everything!here,in the [TG] server i can BECOME a good player by doing just that and working with the team.I always say i don't mind loseing as long as it's a great effort and good teamwork,and here,on [TG],i feel just that way after every game!KUDOS to you [TG] players for makeing me a better player,giving me a place to feel welcome,and mabey,just mabey,a little better person.
                            later you leetfest freaks....WILD

Comment

OMG HOW BOUT MARIENS CAN PICKUP TURRENST ADN BEE LIEK "LORK AT ME!~ I R GONNAR KIL TEH ONOS WITH THSI BAT" AND TEH ONOS WOULD EPLXODE AND TEH MARIEN WOUD BE LIEK "I R ONOS KILLAR MACHIEN!!11"

by Zephyr

OMFG..THIS IS THE FUNIEST SH*T I'VE EVER F*#@KIN SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE..I THINK I HURT MYSELF LAUGHIN AT THIS!!!!

later............WILD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X