No announcement yet.

Farewell gang

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell gang

It's been true for some time now, but I figured I might as well make it official. I'm hanging up my NS shotgun. I just don't really have the time to dedicate my self to NS anymore that I would like to, and the few times I have played they have just been quick hop-ins and outs; sometimes not even lasting a full game which is fair to no one on either side.

TG is a wonderful community and I strongly encourage regulars to become members and keep the community alive and show newbies and vets alike why we are the best choice for gameplay; clan or otherwise.

It's a sad thing to go really, knowing that your leaving a game you have such love for, even more so with such a extreamly supportive community. But life moves on I suppose and with the release of EverQuest2, and soon to be World of WarCraft, followed by my work opening up several new buildings in different counties and our main offices in my hometown soon to move into one giant building.... well... pick and choose ya know?

Take care guys :) You really are the best that NS has, me thinks.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved heaven and earth, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Re: Farewell gang

Thank you for the fond notice. I'll enjoy you popping in to say hello periodically.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Goodbye, Bagel. You'll always be my favorite breakfast item (please don't tell the muffins).

ahhh its bagel.... lol i was trying to figure out who it was since he posted it LOL

well, see ya dude.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed