No announcement yet.

OT: Any interest in CS: S

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Any interest in CS: S

Hi everyone!

Hope the infiltration of a CSer isn't out of line here...

Just wondering if there is much interest in CS: S in the NS crowd and/or if any of you would be into taking part in a "CS night", or even just get on and support the server once in a while. I playing with one of the NS regulars a while back so there must be a few of you who have Source preloaded already, yes?

Anyway, you guys obviously have a great thing going with NS, thriving actually, just trying to drum-up some support for the infant CS: S server here at TG. Thanks a lot! :icon7:

Best regards, DeRanger

Re: OT: Any interest in CS: S

::sniffs:: (cs'er!! in ns forums.) ::mauls::

no its cool, cing comes in here and he never plays.. least he knows where the cool kids are :P

ive got cs:s on this comp, but it runs terribly. it'll work fine on my next machine once i finish that

Soon, hopefully. My birthday is coming up soon, and I'm forbidden to buy anything for myself. :-/
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

I just got a new gfix card, so ill play more often... But when HL2 comes out, say buh bye for at least 2 or 3 months, cuz im going to play, replay and rerererererererererererererepaly it...

I have CS and wouldn't mind showing up o nthe server so count me in. I am not good in the least so show some mercy.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

from my experience playing CS:S on my brothers computer, i will not even install it on my own.

The graphix are awesome, so are the physics, and all in all its a great game, but theres a specific and sifnificant problem:

You thought there were quite a few BS headshots in 1.6?

Welcome to CS:S.
            Prejudice sucks:
            Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

You think the HS are off, wait till you see the barrel kills... I was walking and someone threw a nade, makeing the barrel hit/kill me...

okay so it wasnt the barrel that killed me, but itd b cool if it was...

Oh ya, the rag doll physics are cool... seeing people fly up and stuff near exploding stuff...

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed