first post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first post

I'd like to thank Wyz for a great game on caged with him as comm. I usually play NS as Gorge w. Bush.

I'm a converted tfc player, but I've been playing NS since it came out. I played with the playtesters the night of the release. I quit playing for a while, but came back shortly after 2.0 came out because tfc is really(and finally) starting to get old for me, and not fun anymore. My clan does well, but it is more like a job at times, and I'd rather play the 2fort only newbie pubs.

anyway, thanks for pointing me to the community, I enjoyed the game the other night, and I look forward to meeting other members of this NS community.

Re: first post

Hello, Sutterkane. Get used to great games like the one you played. It happens often here.

Comment

Turn around and run.

Run while you still can.

Comment

Don't listen to nothingmore.....hes too cool to play with us.

Comment

TFC stole 2 years of my life.

Take that Counter-strike!

Comment

It's nice to see TFC people like myself. :)
            Crowbars of Justice will always hold a special place in my heart.... ahhhh, the memories.
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Lol pokerface, anyway, welcome...
              Oyee

Comment

Old school TFC Glitch

The guy who noticed this actually sent me an e-mail with this screenshot. BTW: this was back when I used didn't use FeniX because every punk music whore kept nagging me about it. Oh and if you can't notice the glitch, I'm going to beat you with my wrench.

Comment

Uhm...only thing I see Fenix is that the player's hand is orange instead of blue or red. But hey, I never played much TFC.
                  --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

I always thought TFC to be a much more intelligent game than CS... to bad i descovered it way too late in my CS career and then NS came out and it was bye bye TFC... i only played TFC for like 2 weeks max...

Welcome to NS, and to this community, compared to other games, and compared to other communities, NS and TactcalGamer contain the most intelligent mature and in general "cool" people than any of the alternatives...

You wont regret your game and server choice...

Though i am a new member to TG myself, Welcome aboard!
                    Prejudice sucks:
                    Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

Comment

HW Guys do not have wrenches, Muffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutterkane
                        anyway, thanks for pointing me to the community, I enjoyed the game the other night, and I look forward to meeting other members of this NS community.
                        Welcome aboard!
                        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Man I would love playing some TFC with the NS crew here at TG. Emp nade spam FTW!

Comment

Last time I played TFC, I was on dialup..... oh my. 4 or 5 years?
                            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Did any of you guys ever play the original Team Fortress? I remember how cool it was to run it on glquake with my bad-ass 4Meg 3dfx card. Christ, I'm old. It's good to see another who appreciates "In The Mouth of Madness" as I do. Welcome
                              Rm 14:2 NIV
                              One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X