Im in a bit of trouble...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in a bit of trouble...

So i was playing NS just 2 mins ago when i was kicked off... Why might you ask, well because i was missing ba_resourcet... Not only is it missing but most of my models are gone... I was hopeing someone would be able to e-mail me the resource models... I just need ba_resourceT...

Since the NS forms are down, i was hopeing i could get them from here...

E-mail the file to [email protected]

Thanks in advance...
    Oyee

Re: Im in a bit of trouble...

Rename this file to

ba_resourcet.exe

and extract it.

Let me know if you need anything else.
    Attached Files
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Much thanks but i think everythings fine now... Its wierd tho, 3 of the same type models(T) are just gone, outa thin air... I think someone pulled a prank on me...
      Oyee

Comment

first update windows

i would update that ol virusscan and run a full scan to make sure....

Run a trojan checker and spyware checker program.

lastly, put up a firewall and see if any programs you dont know are trying to access the internet.

And i wouldnt shop on ebay or do any online banking till you get this resolved.
        Prejudice sucks:
        Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

Comment

Its funny you should say that, turns out it was a hacker... My dad... We have a funny relationship, and as i send and give him viruses he trys to mess with me... Some how he found a striped version of the blaster virus on his old laptop, so to get back at me, he got into my computer, and knowingly deleted all my T models... I had backups on CD(knowing he'd do something like that) and well, i must have forgot tha restower...

lol i need a good way to get back at him...
          Oyee

Comment

Consider yourself lucky. Mine hates jokes except his own, and gets confused by light bulbs.
            -- Shroom
            I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X