Thursday night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday night

Tonight.. its Friendly fire night, we can't have any friendly fire matches if your not on the server.... oh wait, the server is down, someone post when it gets up, i want some damn good games tonight.
    its been a long time sense i've had one.
    jackel~

I have fixed the server. Next time it's down, please find me on AIM. I'll be happy to respond as quickly as I can.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thank you wyz

now join up you nubs, i wanna see you in there tonight!

Comment

I just finished playing on a 22 player server. :)

Couldn't play on a 4 player server. :(

Wanna guess what the 4 player one was?
        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

I would have been there but....

Seems the version of CS: Condition Zero I...uh..."aquired" has buggered up my Half Life completely. So....until I fix this..........

Plus Call of Duty came out. Might be seeing less of me anyway...:P

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal'

tracerts. Find the offending IP, map it, and plana road trip to beat it senseless.

I'll bring a bat, and all TGers could come too. It'll be like an anti-LAN. :)
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal'

I have added your IP to the ingnoreip list so rate manager will not touch you.

Other than that there is nothing touching your settings.

If your still getting problems it has to be a isp hop along the way.

Comment

Uh..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X