Taking a break for a little while.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a break for a little while.

This time its for real. I'm currently playing "Ragnarok" again, and I'm kind of addicted to it.

For those who dont know, Ragnarok is an MMORPG game. The server I'm playing on is free, which is good. If you're interested in playing, drop me a line. I am sure I can hook you up.

Re: Taking a break for a little while.

Enjoy.

Looking forward to seeing you on the flip side.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

RO for free? what?
      explain!

hf dd gl :P

Comment

Pm jackel....

Comment

Wait, isn't that the Asia based one that SomethingAwful did an article on. Looks like grade A crap from what I've seen (and I'm not basing that opinion off what I read at SA.com either).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X