After halloween.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After halloween.

It's Friday, Halloween, After the Trick-or-treaters are done and your back home from where ever...

Lets get some NS going, Been too quiet latley.

Dont count on it :P. Maybe we can get a 3v3 going.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

what's going on here?! it's like our server is as empty as a church. comeon guys, put some life into it!!! :!:

Comment

My church is usually packed so I wouldn't use that expression.

Comment

Re: After halloween.

Originally posted by AreYouBreathing?
          It's Friday, Halloween, After the Trick-or-treaters are done and your back home from where ever...

Lets get some NS going, Been too quiet latley.
          Ill be on later tonight... Want to spend time with the kiddies :)

Comment

Children, cant live with em,cant kill em.

Comment

Be on at 9est if you can =)

Since we need like a time.

Comment

I guess no one wanted to play then :(
                I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

We managed a 3v3 like I predicted. Then we decided to join a public server together, and after 2 games of that im fed up.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

:(

I was there! What are we doing wrong, We have a good server, great connection, we had people on and there were no public players joining at all.

Comment

I'm thinking we need to wait till the release of 2.1
                      hopefully that will fix a lot of stuff, till then i'm really not expecting any big games, but would love to see you guys in there

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon

I was there! What are we doing wrong, We have a good server, great connection, we had people on and there were no public players joining at all.
                        I do belive that has to do with the reserved slots. If you don't have one, at least in my browser, it shows up as a 8 player server. Not exactly enticing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
                          Originally posted by Emanon

I do belive that has to do with the reserved slots. If you don't have one, at least in my browser, it shows up as a 8 player server. Not exactly enticing.
                          Of the 18 slots, 16 are reserved. Which browser are you using, and where is it getting the number 8? That number might have made sense weeks ago, but we've had 16 reserved slots for some time now.

Wyzcrak
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Good thing to look into...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I use HLSW, so it shows properly. However, on occasion I've had to use the in-game browser, and at least for me the server at the time showed up as a 8 player server, so the browser was cutting the reserved slots out of the player count.

I don't know about you, but I would rarely join a 8 player server, and if its still reporting the same issue, I'd never join a 2 player server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X