Getting owned by Steam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting owned by Steam?

Ok, was playing about 5 minutes ago and the map switched, and the annoying bug where the map dosent load and you have to reconnect happened, so i re-connected and got the error: Error verifying Steam user id ticket (1). So i exited, restarted steam, and it updated so I thought it would be fine. Tryed to join again, and am still getting it. Anyone else?

Re: Getting owned by Steam?

Ugh, Just checked and I am having the same problem.... if they don't fix this quick I may start going though withdrawal

EDIT: I probably should have tried a few other servers. The TG server is the only one giving me the ticket error.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Comment

That animation refuses to get old.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Uh, I just played a game of The Ship and connected to another NS server, but I still cant get into TG...?

Comment

I've restarted the NS server in case that's somehow helpful.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Nope. I just joined 5 other NS servers and got in fine, its just TG that wont work.

Comment

I looked at the Steam help thing. No luck. So...HL2 didn't work, CS:S stopped working, and now my favorite NS server doesn't work. Heh....

Ever had one of those days? I've been having one of those months!

Comment

The server should be fixed now. Please provide feedback.

Comment

Its working now, thanks wyz
                    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Works fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        The server should be fixed now. Please provide feedback.
                        Okay, so... what was the deal?

Comment

Thanks Wyz, it works now.

Comment

Oh .. theres a thread about this..
                            I can't seem to connect to the server if THIS *67.19.90.170* is the IP
                            I added it to Steam under Favorites .. put that IP in to the "add server"
                            just says <not responding>
                            Did I do something wrong.. or is it the Steam *been hanging on me*
                            Erm. hi :) *waves siggy*

Comment

I still get the <not responding>
                              Is it the "favorites" thing.. I just added by ip.. copied and pasted the thing u gave ..
                              must i connect another way perhaps..
                              Sorry.. very n00b I guess,,
                              Erm. hi :) *waves siggy*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse