suggestion: remove co_sava from regular map rotation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion: remove co_sava from regular map rotation

TSIA, pretty much. I don't think most people here enjoy that map and/or feel that it is unbalanced.
    Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Re: suggestion: remove co_sava from regular map rotation

Er, right, so i'm asking for your opinions on removing co_sava... agree/disagree/reasons, etc... Before you suggest it, I think it'd be a bit presumptuous of me to open a poll here seeing as I'm not an admin.

Comment

Meh. Votemap ## still works. I don't necessarily CARE for the map, but I prefer the less popular maps to still get a little bit of uptime... can't get MORE popular without actually getting PLAYED, you know.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I hate Sava only because I have to hold C almost the entire game. Maybe if I played it more that wouldn't be an issue. I have no idea whether it's biased or not. Games seem to go in the aliens favor though. I would blame this on commander's not knowing the map that well, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
          I hate Sava only because I have to hold C almost the entire game. Maybe if I played it more that wouldn't be an issue. I have no idea whether it's biased or not. Games seem to go in the aliens favor though. I would blame this on commander's not knowing the map that well, but I could be wrong.
          Um I think you're thinking of another map, maybe ns_altair? I'm talking about co_sava, which looks like this:
          http://nsworld.ns-central.co.uk/Map.php?UniqueID=282

Comment

sava is one of my favorite combat maps.

If played as conservatively as their defensive role calls for, the map offers aliens several opportunities to succeed.

But if you guys want it gone, we can get rid of it. My concern is NS, not CO. CO is what you do while you wait for NS, so I'd prefer you guys be happy while you wait.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

... i.. like.. sava

Comment

No you don't jackel and that's FINAL.

Comment

I find that co_sava (and ns_bast) is very effective at emptying the server, which seems to go against combat's goal of populating the server.
                  Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by zib.cfg
                    Um I think you're thinking of another map, maybe ns_altair? I'm talking about co_sava, which looks like this:
                    http://nsworld.ns-central.co.uk/Map.php?UniqueID=282
                    ooooooooooh yeeeeea..... You would think the whole co_sava might have explained that, but I was just pretending I didn't see it as part of a master plan to lure you into a false sense of supremacy. Fear not, I have other plans in store for you now.

I like Sava. I little dark for my tastes, but it's a change from the normal CO maps.

Comment

Sava is cool. It has big tubs full of 100,000 res each.

--Shroom
                      -- Shroom
                      I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X