improvement: map chooser should ignore all [wb] players with ping 0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• improvement: map chooser should ignore all [wb] players with ping 0

When the map chooser chooses a map based on the current number of players on the server, it should ignore all bots. If there is no programmatic method to detect bots they might be identifiable as all players whose name begins with the prefix [wb] and (might have to take into account duplicate names, i can't remember if it does "(1)[wb]It" or "[wb]It(1)") and who have a ping of 0.
    Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Re: improvement: map chooser should ignore all [wb] players with ping 0

There is a way to programmatically determine which players are bots and which are not.

Again, nextmap I didn't write, but I wouldn't mind making this "correction" to the plugin's design and implementation.

I'll try to get around to this.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X