"screw combat"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "screw combat"

I read it, and then it hit me. I like 2.1, but I like you guys more. I'm done with 2.1 until you guys can play it with me.

I'm sorry I couldn't be online tonight, and I'm out of town until Sunday night, but when I get home, it's 2.0 and you guys all the way.

And if jackel and I have to play one on one, we'll just do that. :) I said I "couldn't wait" for 2.1. Well, I can. Until 2.1's official release, my NS time will be spent on our server.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

I like this plan =)

(700th Post, Wheee)

Comment

Originally posted by AreYouBreathing?
      (700th Post, Wheee)
      hehehe.....

Comment

Took me a while to find the quote..

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=44192#441 92

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I like this plan =)

(700th Post, Wheee)
          Pffft, n00b :P

Well, I'm hardly going to be saying Screw Combat as its a great deal of fun, but only in small doses. It does get repetitive.
          I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

good thinking captain, i was about to lose faith too :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
              I like this plan =)

(700th Post, Wheee)
              Pffft, n00b :P

Well, I'm hardly going to be saying Screw Combat as its a great deal of fun, but only in small doses. It does get repetitive.
              Small games of 3v3 2v2 4v4 and 1v1 Get repetitive. Here in lies our delema. Do you, being a constelation, Play a 3v3 game with the TG regualrs? or a 8v8 game of combat/2.1 with other constelations. Naturaly, an 8v8 with constelations, who generaly have a good idea of what's going on, is going to be more fun. Now with out your participation in playing on the TG server, Even fewer people would want to join, Public or regular.

Comment

but only in small doses.
                As in, I won't be playing it all the time. Also, there are a number of rather annoying bugs right now that make some games very unfun.

If I see anyone at all on the TG server, I will join. I predominatly play Combat early in the morning, usualy the 2-4 am bracket. There are very few NS TG'ers around at that time ;)
                I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

I'll be waiting wyz :D
                  and good choice.
                  jackel~

Comment

Server has been empty the whole day today :(

Comment

Well i'm going to go sit in there for a while
                      2100 central
                      join me!

Comment

will do