Player Slots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Slots

First things first, Great server! You guys really play hard, and the mic quality is GREAT on this server.

Is it possible to change the "TG" member reserved slot kick to just CO maps? I just got kicked out of a Classic game, as a fade, and was pretty vital to the gameplay for the rest of the team.
    USAR

Re: Player Slots

well I don't have reserve slot crashed and couldn't get back in because it was full.

Comment

NewsWrthy, if the server is full, you need to manually connect to the server to take advantage of your reserved slot. To do so, open up the console and type "connect 67.19.90.170" (dont include the quotes)

Squeak, that's not gonna happen, but you can sign up for a membership and you wont get kicked.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

Squeak the whole reason for this is so that paying members can get on the server when it is full.We pay for the servers and therefore have that luxury.

Comment

News, your SteamID was not "pimped." I've configured your reserved slot now. However, observe kormendi's comment above, as he speaks the truth.

In response to squeak's question, I'll defer to Batman's response.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
            First things first, Great server! You guys really play hard, and the mic quality is GREAT on this server.

Is it possible to change the "TG" member reserved slot kick to just CO maps? I just got kicked out of a Classic game, as a fade, and was pretty vital to the gameplay for the rest of the team.
            First things replied to first: Thanks for the compliment. :)

Sadly, as has been stated, it's not gonna happen. One of the perks we offer our members is the ability to play at most any time, given the fact that they help foot the bill around here. :)

At the same time, however, we recognize that non-members help fill the server as well, and so the points system has been designed. A points-feature in beta right now is the ability to automatically remain on the server when you would normally be kicked, which would cover a time such as this.
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

blelrrp, or just get on first :P then you wont be kicked

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
                blelrrp, or just get on first :P then you wont be kicked
                jackel is right. The auto-kick is time-based. Whomever without reservation most recently joined the server is the lucky victim when that time comes.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  jackel is right. The auto-kick is time-based. Whomever without reservation most recently joined the server is the lucky victim when that time comes.
                  Ok, last to join gets the kick, that makes sense :) I didnt know how you set up the reserved system. Is it possible to kick the lowest score marine instead since it is 9vs8 when the server is full? Just trying to think of alternatives since you guys play so hard that it is possible to really screw up the game play for the rest of the team.

Id love to join, but Im already supporting 2 other communities...
                  www.gamehavoc.com
                  www.joe.to
                  Believe me, they like my wallat.
                  USAR

Comment

Possible yes, probable no. We may pride ourselves on the level of our game, but skill isn't a determining factor for beng here (and THANK GOD FOR THAT, else I'd be kicked pretty constantly :)), nor should it be a measure for remaining on the server. But we need SOME way to distinguish, and time, ultimate arbitor that she is, has stepped up to volunteer.
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Poker's right.

Also, note that full server games are 8v8, as HLTV fills the 17th slot. When HLTV breaks, we DO have 9v8 games, but that is rare, not be design, and typically gets resolved within 12 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        Also, note that full server games are 8v8, as HLTV fills the 17th slot.
                        *hits forehead* duh I knew that... heh, me no count good.
                        USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X