hi to the ns portion of the tg community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi to the ns portion of the tg community

i haven't played ns for a long time and ultimately, i won't be playing ns until:

1) i feel like it again
    2) ns: source or something for hl2 comes out.

in the meantime, i'd like to ask how's everybody doing and that those who have remained faithful to the TG NS community..........hi and thanks :)

anyways, fill me in on what's going on lately? :)

to wyz and/or pokerface: as you can see i'm a supporting member, if i log in to ns, will i have that honorary logo beside my name showing that i'm a supporting member?

Re: hi to the ns portion of the tg community

Originally posted by Nightfire
    as you can see i'm a supporting member, if i log in to ns, will i have that honorary logo beside my name showing that i'm a supporting member?
    Yes, your SteamID is "pimped." :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

wyz... thats ... just wrong, i dont even know where to begin.

Comment

Wyz wants to feel like a playa.

Comment

geez, i feel ya about NS:source or something. I still love NS cuz i havent played since beta 1. I just got back a few months ago and it brought back some sweet memories.....sniff. `The game looks old but it is still good. I still can't wait for an NS evolved.
          ''I'm on a mission from god''

-Elwood Blues

Comment

Wyz is pregnant.....again.Adj has aquired a sudden fear of knifes.Also yellow is currently MIA and gorges are hunting him down as we speak.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X