and where's WildChild?!?

Comment

and alot of other people

Comment

For that matter, Where's Everyone =/

Comment

i played last night on tg? :P

Comment

Is that a question? Shouldnt you know if you played last night?

Comment

sorry, just sticking question marks at the end of sentences where they don't belong is amusing? :p

Comment

I miss a lot of people that used to play here. THey come, and they go. I guess that's life.

Someone, a while ago, did a thread asking if people remembered:, then went on to list names of people who used to play here. I miss a lot of them (anyone remember Newbold? He was MY newbie :P).

Heck, I remember when wyz's first game here. Wyz was such a controversy when he started playing...I remember a lot of people wanting him banned for unknown reasons (probably because they thought he was cheating, HAH! CD is on and he's still the best shot I know). A lot of people left from wyz playing here (Adam, Pyro, bebhead (well, he had more of a problem with b), and a few others i can't remember).

And look. Now everyone's happy. And in the words of Pyro:

"Soon enough, people like tempus and wyzcrak are going to be RUNNING that server"

True, Pyro. I love you guys :D

Comment

Hahahaha! Classic, Miko! Thanks. :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

lmao. bwwahhh-hahahhaha.

Wow, that was fun to read. :) Yeah, Tempus and I are just a couple of nazis trying to take over the world. :)

Wyzcrak

P.S. I'm flattered, but.. I'm NOT the best shot you know. :)
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ONE of the best shot's I know. Polska, HSantal, billybob, bentley....there are quite a few people here who really know hwo to aim their mouse :D

Comment

so to make a long story short: adam and pyro no longer play here anymore cuz of wyz?

Comment

Well, they have not been playing here for a while now. There were a lot of people that left "because of wyzcrak", but that wasn't their only reason.

Most of them were sore sports. That was why they left.

And I'll admit, I also had a problem with wyzcrak when he first came here. But, instead of leaving the community, i confronted him through a series of PM's expressing my discontent. We settled our differences.

9 months later, wyz is one of my favorite people on this server.

Oh, the irony of it all. :D

Comment

I love irony. :) :)
                            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Doubtfull. While the name of the game is Genocide in a way, since there are "coloured" skins, I think he'd take offence :P
                              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X