X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns_rampage

best. mapz0r. ever.z0r.

http://nsworld.ns-central.co.uk/Map.php?UniqueID=113

i cant really make this a poll.. so wyz plz do that. untill then please post the answers the the following questions and only the answers.

1. Do you want to try the new map? (yes or no)
    2. Should it be in the rotation? (yes or no)
    3. QUestions/comments?

please NOTE that this is a 1.04 map so onoses might get stuck and we'd have to test it.

---

Mine prefs
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. i have none.

jack

Re: ns_rampage

1. YES
    2. YES
    3. YES YES YES YES YES YES, A new map!
    Oyee

Comment

Most people haven't played this map.

I'll get it on the server soon and we can test it. After people are more familiar with it, we can host a poll.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I have played it, and like most of the custom maps we've tried, I didn't like it. Especially now that it's old and buggy.

Comment

1.yes
          2.yes
          3.Most NS maps are new or not well memorized to me, so i'd rather learn the map now than later.

Comment

I like this and also think we should try out ns_europa (get it here). The minimap doesn't work very well but other than that its fully playable.

1. Yes.
            2. Yes.
            3. Does the minimap for rampage work well? I guess I'll find out in a second. Oh, and where do i put the overview .wad? I just created a new folder for it.
            Last edited by HairyNevus; 01-02-2005, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Yes it does for rampage.
              Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

if there is no minimap i know how to make one.

Comment

I played it just now, looks great. I remember that ready room and marine start well. I also liked the weldables and hive rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
                    onoses might get stuck
                    I've added ns_rampage to the map rotation for the server. I won't say there's nowhere that an Onos can get stuck, but this map is just too fun to keep off the server in lieu of major known problems. We played it again tonight and it was great fun.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

:D i might have to come back to the server then..

Comment

ns_rampage is available on both 3.2 servers now. It is not presently in rotation.

I've copied files around so that the non-transparent, labelled minimap is what you get. If someone wants to make genuinely 3.2-compliant minimap sprites for rampage, that would be great.

Comment

You should have a PM with the updated minimaps Wyz (I think I'm almost 1/2 way to being able to post URLs, woohoo).

Comment

Originally posted by JazzX View Post
                            You should have a PM with the updated minimaps Wyz (I think I'm almost 1/2 way to being able to post URLs, woohoo).
                            Thanks a ton, man.

I've updated the rampage minimaps, everyone, with Jazz's contribution.

If you have old rampage minimaps in your sprites/minimaps folder, delete them and reconnect when the server's running ns_rampage.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X