Some more 2.1 changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more 2.1 changes

Howdy all it looks like lerk bite is back in place of spikes. Also when u are webbed a weilder can remove the effect.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Howdy all it looks like lerk bite is back in place of spikes.
    AHHAHAHHAHAHHA
    SAAWWEEETT!!
    pwnt!
    drive by bitings!! BWHAH!

Comment

Yea, and more dubious changes.. Cat packs, which are some strange power-ups. This is getting to be too much Nintendo.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

..Where are you guys finding this out?

and if you found this out, do you know the release date?

Comment

Oohhh, i found it
          www.readyroom.org
          and here are the changes for you lazy ppl ;D

O New ns_agora
          O Fix for lerk flying animation going into the ceiling (bug #152) (Thanks def_one!)
          O Improved the chat visuals (changed the font and colors and moved it so that it doesn't overlap other HUD elements) (bug #174).
          O Fixed chat and death messages not showing up while being digested (bug #161).
          O Fixed right clicking not properly canceling a building in commander mode (bug #197).
          O Fixed bug where spectators couldn't see living player's chat (bug #10).
          O Re-added lerk bite in place of spikes!
          O Tweaked lerk physics to allow more control
          O Fixed entity leak, resulting in nasty server performance. (bug #183)
          O Locked cl_rate to 9999 to prevent exploits
          O Changed focus to affect only slot 1
          O Increased hive healing rate in Combat mode
          O Webbed players can now be unwebbed by welding them
          O Added "catalysts" to marine tech tree!
          O Research at arms lab, allows dropping of "cat-packs"
          O A marine that touches pack, gives +25% movmement speed and +25% rate of fire for 8 seconds. The marine also takes damage equal to 25% of his max health, but it will never kill him.
          O Increased hive health from 6000 to 7000

Comment

So there is no more spikes for lerk?

Comment

From what I've read, I have concerns.

If bite is returned at the cost of spikes, gg lerk.

Stim packs? hmmm

And cl_rate locked at 9999? I hope there's more to THAT than meets the eye. :?

Wyzcrak
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak

If bite is returned at the cost of spikes, gg lerk.
                If this is true, then lerks are offically useless..

Comment

Aliens have so few ranged attacks as it is... Losing spikes is just a step in the wrong direction.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Fixed entity leak, resulting in nasty server performance. (bug #183)
                    Yay better server performance!

Get ready for SUPER EEEEEEEE
                    Fix for lerk flying animation going into the ceiling (bug #152) (Thanks def_one!)
                    I always hated shooting a lerk for this reason only!

O Re-added lerk bite in place of spikes!
                    No more lerk pissing spikes on ya.

O A marine that touches pack, gives +25% movmement speed and +25% rate of fire for 8 seconds. The marine also takes damage equal to 25% of his max health, but it will never kill him.
                    Get ready for SUPER EEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
                      Fixed entity leak, resulting in nasty server performance. (bug #183)
                      Yay better server performance!
                      I'll be the judge of that. :P
                      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                        Aliens have so few ranged attacks as it is... Losing spikes is just a step in the wrong direction.
                        well, you've got an onos with like a 1000 hp...that should be like a ww2 king tiger tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
                          well, you've got an onos with like a 1000 hp...that should be like a ww2 king tiger tank.
                          So the onos breaks it legs after moving only 100 meters and is nothing more than a target? :?

:D :D :D :D

Comment

nice wolfie :)

Wyzcrak
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

this is half-life, not real-life

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...