Omg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg

is this thing broken? is there anyone still out there? what happend?
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Re: Omg

???????????????

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

no ones posted in 2 days. i was just commenting on how odd that is for this forum.
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Yeah, I know I've been playing HL2 (beat) and CS:S lately. Don't know why no one's posting. Maybe they got the Spongebob Squarepants game?

Comment

where has everyone been? i havent seen anyone on cs servers, anyone on wyz' b6 server or the regular b5 server.

Comment

I been playing Resident Evil 4 and am working on Metroid Prime again.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

/me has been busy with too many things that can collectively be called a life, and being able to pay for things such as a house, and when I can play, there's usually no one on, so I play Warcraft 3 with some other buddies of mine who don't have HL.

[edit]
              After re-reading that, I wanted to make a clarification. I in no way meant that everyone else here does not have a life... as it could sound that way. I just meant that mine has pulled me away from my PC a bit. I will be back again shortly, as those of you who know me knows, I always come back after a while.
              [/edit]

Comment

^^^^Actaully it sounds more like your tired of it all then saying we don't have lives.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I was just about to do tha same, i dont know, my internet keeps shutting on and off, and when i call my ISP they say it will end at X time, when the next day its the same way... And i dont know if any of you guys noticed, but i lag way to much to have a fun game...
                  Oyee

Comment

I've been coding neat toys for HL2-based servers. :)
                    http://sourceforge.net/projects/srcdspy/
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I've been on the (mostly empty) server playing with the few regs left, the wonderful company of bots, and the average retard public player (lacking both a handy admin with which to kick them for blatant and repeated rule violations, nor a firm grasp of the kick command (stupid irregular names)).

PS: is there a command to show player IDs? If someone had a lame name in J-O, I could always do an Rcon Status then use Rcon ClientKick #, rather than wasting precios deca-seconds to type in the name. If there is: it's not listed in AMX-help.

Of course, we could solve this by having our presitgious admin staff more handy.

Comment

I think its a busy time of year for people.

I personally have been busy finishing up some last minute work before my return to school next week, once things smooth out I will be back to playing regularly.
                        Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                          I've been on the (mostly empty) server playing with the few regs left, the wonderful company of bots, and the average retard public player (lacking both a handy admin with which to kick them for blatant and repeated rule violations, nor a firm grasp of the kick command (stupid irregular names)).

PS: is there a command to show player IDs? If someone had a lame name in J-O, I could always do an Rcon Status then use Rcon ClientKick #, rather than wasting precios deca-seconds to type in the name. If there is: it's not listed in AMX-help.

Of course, we could solve this by having our presitgious admin staff more handy.
                          Status

It shows steamid, playerid, time, ping, and name.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                            amx_page is still functional, to my knowledge. I don't think we can get much handier than that. :P
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Spring semester just started, need to find my routine and see where I can fit in gaming. Also, Im waiting on my new rig.
                              USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X