Dave = owned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave = owned

To those who don't know, Dave is my co-worker who I got to start playing on the TG NS server a little while ago. He plays under the alias Retard (previously Haha, I'm using the Internet).

Anyways, a few days ago on the [TG] server, he blew a fuse because his alien team (nothing but pubs) was basically screwing him out of a win in a small 4 vs 3. This, combined with the past week or slow of NS slow-down, caused him to snap and make a comment along the lines of

retard: God, I hate how these server get full of nothing but idiots.
    retard has left the game.

Now, I'd expect this from your average pub, but Dave knows better and I've been giving him grief about it for the past few days. This came to a point when I decided to really hammer him hard.

So, using my 1337 photoshop skills (or lack thereof), I made a background especially for him and also created a GPO (Group Policy Object) that enforced it as his background. I thought it was funny as Hell.

Note: there are other things in the picture that will only make sense to the fine staff here at work.

Pic: Here

Good times......

EDIT: Link fixed.
    Last edited by TheFeniX; 01-18-2005, 01:32 PM.

Re: Dave = owned

your link doesn't work
    ''I'm on a mission from god''

-Elwood Blues

Comment

I have confirmed your link's brokenness. Please retrieve a welder from the armory and fix it. And dear god, if I hear another marine attempting to hump the armory with his welder out, so help me, I will issue the nuke command.
      --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

Curse our hosting DNS server. I must have a static DNS route in our system because it looked good from my end. I'll fix that, but I went ahead and loaded it to the TG web space.

If that doesn't work, I'll hunt you down.....

Comment

lol... that's good :P
          You should have used that picture with the 3 marines comming from the "lighted hallways" into the darkhall ways though :)

Comment

lol nice. Good times indeed.

I'm glad that Satan's spawn (GPOs) were used to a good purpose, instead of just trying to keep the little man down.
            --
            CaveDog
            "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Owned indeed. I was there when that happened but don't hold it against him. Maybe he'll come back?

Comment

No offence here, but from my experience playing with retard... hes a <profane comment here />.
                USAR

Comment

Thats teh sh!t, ima blow it up and make it my backgroud!!!
                  Oyee

Comment

good times...

Comment

I love retard :P WHY THE HATE PEOPLE!!! [email protected]#%^&*

Comment

pfft. this was after quite a few games with complete nonregs on the server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X