Re-add a map?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-add a map?

Can we readd that map that has like 11:30 close to marine spawn and the marine spawn is in like a littl pit.. I love that map, and maybe I'll play more if it comes on :-D
    (Btw: reason for me not being on.. BF1942, DOD, CS, and mostly spending my time talking to someone special :))

ns_11th_hr? Ew.

Comment

Don't fall into that trap Sniper......

Remember what happened to Psi. ;)
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

.. yeah, i watched the trailer the other night, and saw that map.. but i've never played it
        there was also a funny looking green/teal hive room
        is that 11 hour too?

Comment

11th hour was SUCH a fun map, but my hope is that we wait until 2.1's new maps get old before we introduce more third-party maps into the server.

Wyzcrak
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

lol santal... thing is, i live near her, my mom knows her, i've seen a pic of her... she's seen a pic of me, we talk almost everynight, and we are meeting each other either this weekend or next weekend. I have much more sources (atleast she lives in my state... county for that matter... within 20miles too.. much more souces :))

Back to the map: Sure. I can wait until 2.1. I love ns_11th_hr i remember *go to the smoky room!* lol. love that map :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
              my mom knows her

Guys, it's ok! His mom knows her.

:D :D :D

Comment

errrr umm... yeah. my mom thinks she good.. i dunno.. i got my own opinions so far..
                plus, i dont know about you, but i am close to my parents...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X