Marine RFK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine RFK

I chanced across this thread about the merits of taking away marine rfk and possibly spreading the alien rfk among the whole team.
    http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/...pic=87611&st=0
    I'd like to see the days of the suicidal skulks brought back, and suggest we try turning off marine RFK for a day or two just to see what happens.

Just a thought...
    Rm 14:2 NIV
    One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Re: Marine RFK

Hmm... I think taking away RFK altogether would be cool. I loves me a long NS game (not long as in one side is dominating and toying with the other, but as in both sides fight for their lives for an hour or two).

Comment

Great idea temp. I would like to test that out.
      USAR

Comment

Okay, I'm really behind on my NS lingo so, for the record; RFK = Res For Kills?

Can't really say much until I find out but...if 'yes' then I would be for it. It it's something else, I'll repost.

Comment

I dont think i support that, i like the games short, so that i can get as many new maps in, i get bored real fast... But then again, haveing this would even the res out a little bit...

Umm, id like to see it, but im not sure if id vote for or against it right now...
          Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
            i like the games short,
            You say that until you're on the recieving end of a butt-kicking a few times.

Comment

The general changes are a good idea, though they would need to be tweaked some. If you took away marine R4K, then Id advise changing the aliens R4K to be at a set amount... even changing depending on how many hives were up ;) But in all this is a great idea that shouldnt be thrown aside. Hell, Id like to go back to previous builds with OUR bug fixes. Ive allways had a beef with the way Flayra decided to balance and add features before he fixed the bugs in the game.
              USAR

Comment

I've thought it tends to drag losing games out for marines. It's bad enough they spawn fully dressed with armor and weapons upgrades, but then even though they have 1 rt just a few random skulk kills here and there will give them enough for a shotty or hmg which will pave the way for bigger headaches. It might be nice to see what it's like without it.

Comment

Originally posted by rs_al
                  I've thought it tends to drag losing games out for marines. It's bad enough they spawn fully dressed with armor and weapons upgrades, but then even though they have 1 rt just a few random skulk kills here and there will give them enough for a shotty or hmg which will pave the way for bigger headaches. It might be nice to see what it's like without it.

Youve got a ral good point, id agree with you on that one.
                  Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X