Steam UserID ticket error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam UserID ticket error

Anybody else getting Error Verifying Steam UserID ticket when trying to get on the server? I can get into other servers, just not this one.
    Thanks.
    Keres/Rachel
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Re: Steam UserID ticket error

same here
    ten characters
    Rm 14:2 NIV
    One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest
      same here
      ten characters

Same Here.

Edit:
      I restarted Steam, works for me now...
      Oyee

Comment

Yup. I got it, too. Logging out and restarting Steam didn't help, either.

Comment

I've restarted the server.

Let me know if that helps.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Same problem. Restarted steam and joined after the server restarted and no change, although the max number of players is set to 16 now.

Comment

Originally posted by DON.MAC
              the max number of players is set to 16 now.
              This is always the case before the first map change after a server restart.

I'm researching this problem now.

Someone please provide the exact and full error message.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Disconnected

You have been disconnected from the server.
                Reason: Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket (1)

Comment

Thank you.

The server may be down intermittently as I determine and resolve the cause of this behavior.

Comment

This problem is resolved.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment

Wyz ftw!! :) ................

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

And a good game on ns_eclipse to make up for it all. :)

Comment

problem isnt totally resolved... now its doing it to me :( ... restart steam doesnt help...

Comment

Originally posted by lochness View Post
                            problem isnt totally resolved... now its doing it to me :( ... restart steam doesnt help...
                            Try shutting down steam, deleting clientregistry.blob and then restarting.
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

that did it... thanks root

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed