Anyone still play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still play?

As the topic suggests, just wondering if anyone from TG really plays NS anymore or what games have your attention now?

Re: Anyone still play?

I do from time to time. The only decent servers to go on are Guns for back 2 school and Bad Clan.

Comment

What little time I have goes toward L4D these days. Add me to your Steam friends list (see sig below) if you'd like the occasional invite.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Nope, just watching the NS2 progress. L4D is pretty much the only game I play nowadays.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Ditto.

I'll still hop on a server if I see some kids I know playin, or if I don't have time for a 2hr l4d session. But otherwise, it's zombies all the way these days. =)
          sigpic

Comment

I really miss NS. You guys really are playing lfd over NS?

Comment

i'm still playing occasionally
              i see Aggmemneneom (however you spell it) playing a bit
              every now and then i'll see a few others

Comment

Yeah, I play a couple times a week. I like to stalk Agamemnon.
                No matter how good an idea you think it is. If you tfac MS, your team will eject you, your clan will cut you, and your mom wont love you. - RouterBox's guide to commanding

Comment

I can't remember the last time I played NS, but I remember that it was quite a few months after I played and I was pretty bad at it from the lack of practice.

I'm playing TF2 and L4D these days, and it's good to run into some of you guys out there. :)
                  aka Roland tHTG

Comment

I still play from time to time. Pubbin when I see people I know.
                    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

I still pop on from time to time, especially if I see people playing and as long as its not combat :P Would be nice to see some good old TG games going again though the mod has seemed to lose most of its support. Occasionally I play L4D or TF2, but spending a lot of time on the xbox playing WaW zombie mode :)

Comment

Chiller whats your xbox GT?

mine is : xtcmen =P

anyway I play GOW 2, COD 4

On the comp I occasionally play TF2.

And if fooker is on, I'll play NS to bother him.

Comment

I play for atleast 2-3 hours everyday. =) Still going strong.. Got the NS2 SE edition aswell ofcourse. Usally at VN2 servers very good and stable and some serious gamers aswell. I think the servers are in Holland thou..
                          //FixXxeR Out

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X