Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys the 1.04 server is up./easy dl and install.

http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums...showtopic=88301

82.138.247.145:27015

it's old time fun.

calling wyz..WE NEED A GORGE
    Last edited by [D.I]WILDCHILD; 02-18-2005, 03:42 PM.

Re: 1.04

URL is bad!!!!

Try

http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/?showtopic=88301
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

ya,y wont my url work?

Comment

Because there are tree dots ( ... ) instead of the ( ? )
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

ya but the real question is y are you not playing 1.04?also,man your ugly..you look jsut like a dog i used to have...

Comment

Damn Wild.. that's harsh.

By the way, you look like TWO PET LETTERS my cousin had... this.. one time...
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ya,but how did we get on the conversation of how I look?i only brought up how he looks to distract from my pic...

Comment

haha :) nice

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

wyz..bring your azz to the 1.04 server,we need a gorgie and some good strats.

Comment

I doubt I'll do that, but I might.

I can't get excited about 1.04 anymore than I can about VHS tapes.

Yeah, they were great in their time, but... meh...

Comment

WHA????well how bout takeing one for the team boss?we need ya!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X