Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns_legacy

http://nsworld.ns-central.co.uk/Map.php?UniqueID=506

Has anyone played this map? Do we want to try it out?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns_legacy

i'm ready for some new maps.

Comment

^^^ seconded!

Comment

New maps are a plus.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

new map ftw
          Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

ns_orbital, a cal map, is pretty damn good.
            http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/...&#entry1378104
            USAR

Comment

Let me preface this with this: I'm dumb.

Where do you download ns_legacy? I looked at the site and did a search but, I got nothing. ?

Looks good, I'm sure it's not as small as the minimap makes it look.

Comment

worth a try.. if you dont like it take it off.
                looks rather dark though.

Comment

Never ask if we should throw a new map into rotation/try-outs, its always gonna hit a yes by the majority. The same ol NS maps get boring after like the googleplexth time...

Googleplexth-Its a number, just spelled wrong in this thread... A Trillion*Trillion (I think)
                  Oyee

Comment

So, Wyz, ever get a chance to upload this map? We might try it out tonight....???
                    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

I'd love to try it out tonight. I've obligated myself to helping Emwun get his CS server up and running, but I'll be around after that.

I haven't uploaded the map to the server yet. I'll plan on doing that tonight before I begin with Emwun.
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                        Googleplexth-Its a number, just spelled wrong in this thread... A Trillion*Trillion (I think)
                        Well, nice try, but a googolplex is one followed by a googol of zeroes, which is, itself, a one followed by a 100 zeroes.
                        --
                        CaveDog
                        "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

waht about the google toolbar?

Comment

Anyone found Hiary a download spot yet?

Comment

Hahah, the guy that made this site ( http://www.googolplex.com/ ) has a 8 in the number...
                              26 lines from the bottom...
                              Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...