lack of teamwork will result in a kick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lack of teamwork will result in a kick

It's right there in the MOTD, and it's there for a reason. This is just a reminder to you guys that, if you have a teammate who REALLY WON'T TALK AT ALL, please please please tell an admin. Make a solid effort to get the poor chap to talk. Type a few times that he can talk by pressing the 'u' key or whatever if you want to. Make the assumption that he's a n00b, not an idiot. Try to help and get him in the game.

But if you've given up (and if he's really not communicating at all, this shouldn't take long to do), don't let him stay on the server. TELL SOMEONE. It shocks me when I finish a game, only to hear the other team complaining about the guy that wouldn't talk the whole game.

Especially now that the server is full almost every night again, help us keep out of the server the people that absolutely will not communicate.

Thanks.
    Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Um, you might want to clarify that a bit better....

Just because a guy is not talking doesn't mean he isn't a teamplayer. If someone always goes off on his own but talks to everyone, he is not a teamplayer; yet if someone is always getting with his teammates to form a group and doesn't say much, that person is a teamplayer.

Comment

Wolfie is absolutely right. The point of this thread is to promote admin notification about people who aren't working with the team AT ALL.

As a player, if I ask someone if they're going to meet me, and they don't reply (as a pattern, not referring to one request), that's a lack of teamwork in my book. But to someone else, player and/or admin, it may be teamwork. The point is, report players who don't show teamwork at all.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

nyarg, good point wyzcrak
        i hope this will help stop long pointless games that empty the server
        jackel~

Comment

amx_kick wyzcrak

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
            i hope this will help stop long pointless games that empty the server
            Actually, that's a completely separate problem. There comes a point in NS when the strategy is over, and all you're left with is CS tactics. Some people refuse to let games like that go.

Wyzcrak

Comment

hmm, maybe
              whatever it is, i hope it stops!
              2200 hours central time with no one on sucks

Comment

Soooo, this thread is about Batman? ;)
                I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

For the most part.Yup.:)

I tend to use three phrases during a game.Hola,Rgr,and gg.Thats all you need.

Comment

How about a mic? GET A FREAKING MIC!

Unless of course you sound like Miko's little brother. In that case, don't 8)
                    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

You guys can buy me a mic if you want me to get one so bad.My birthday is next weekend. :) :) :)

Comment

Yeah, hey wyz, you remember the game a few days ago when there was that player with NO AUDIO at all.... sheepsh!t I wanted to get his IP, tracert him get a general idea what city he was in then go door to door there and find him and when he opens the door out of nowhere pimpslap him and yell GET A SOUND CARD FOOL!... then turn around and leave. well granted that may be a bit overkill, but needless to say I'm glad you kicked him.
                        _________
                        <OP8-322>
                        %#^^^#%

Comment

Actually, this thread is not about BATMAN. If this thread was about anyone reading this thread, I would have banned that person long ago.

This was about new players coming into our server who have no clue how we do things. It's our job to let them know how it works. If they simply aren't willing (and/or able -- see OP8's post above), we need to cut them loose.

Wyzcrak

Comment

Originally posted by BATMAN.
                            For the most part.Yup.:)

I tend to use three phrases during a game.Hola,Rgr,and gg.Thats all you need.
                            I think you forgot one...
                            Onosing...

:) har har.

As far as the post goes I agree, having players who dont communicate/teamplay gets on my nerves, especially if my team is losing :twisted: .

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

O wait I forgot another one onosing, and WELD!!!!!!!!!:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X