So what now????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what now????????

So I felt like I played at the ns server enough to actually give some money back to help support it, and I went and did all that paypal stuff, so what happens now? I know theres some kinda member stuff I get to play with but I couldn't find a faq on it so I figured I would just ask. Great server by the way, nearly the only one I play on, just kinda empty at times.....thanks in advance for any help I get.

Re: So what now????????

Now I "pimp" your SteamID (give it reserved access on the server).

Your SteamID is now "pimped"... not only on our NS server but, since you're now a supporting member, also on both of our Counter-Strike: Source servers (which you may or may not care anything about).

Many thanks for your support. I'm thrilled that you enjoy the server so much.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Be sure to type amx_help in your console when you're on the server, as supporting members get certain perks/commands that other players do not.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

on other thing, although kinda off topic....... is there a list of commands for the point spending thing, I wanted to use bots, but I never figured it out.

Comment

Also, when the server is full, the Steam server browser will tell you the server is full and will not let you join it. You solve this either by running a different server browser which allows you to attempt to join full servers (HLSW or ASE) or by executing the following command in your NS console after you fire up NS (without having joined a server):

connect tgns.tacticalgamer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny
            on other thing, although kinda off topic....... is there a list of commands for the point spending thing, I wanted to use bots, but I never figured it out.
            Note: I answered this question in the post right above where you first asked it... probably as you were posting.

Comment

O, thanks a ton then.

Comment

Kenny joins the masses :)
                USAR

Comment

"So what now?"

You play here whenever you want with some of the most respectable and decent people online and partake in some of the greatest and most fun NS games you will ever have.

Comment

Well said. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X