• Show
Clear All

• Catbus

I have the greatest thing for you all.

http://www.pbase.com/mara/image/5207358

Enjoy!

Rachel/Keres
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Re: Catbus

That's one fury ride. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ya, just dont hit previous 2 times and youll be fine...
      Oyee

Comment

What? No boobies? What version of Burning Man did this guy go to?? The one in Mississippi? :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

More like Scatbus
          "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
            Ya, just dont hit previous 2 times and youll be fine...
            AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!! now that is some HARD chess...
            USAR

Comment

hit back 4 times, and ... WTF?!?!?
              birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Not "back".... "previous."
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ah! Filthy hippies!

Comment

Every now and again, when I fancy parts of my lifestyle as "alternative", I'll check out that gallery and be reminded of how mundane I really am.
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

did anyone ever see an old cartoon called my neighbor totoro?

http://hanami-web.com/img/neko_bus.jpg

this reminds me a lot of that...

Comment

"My Neighbor Totoro" by Hayao Miyazaki is where Catbus came from. You'll also notice that on ns_ayumi (the map with the catbus in the ready room - reason this is in NS forum) there's a place called Ghibli. That's Miyazaki's production studio that he uses for all his films. He also directed films like "Princess Mononoke" and "Spirited Away", which won an Oscar.
                        Last edited by HairyNevus; 03-02-2005, 08:52 PM. Reason: added pic, stuff

Comment

omg, i didnt know that Hairy, just thought that was weird, Cartoon, Game, Then Car, wow.. Cool
                          Oyee

Comment

Damn Anime whores....

Comment

"The More You Know"
                              Lol Hairy

Was My Neighbor Totoro any good (I like their other stuff)? I need to figure out a way to go to that burning man thing, but I'm not sure I'm eccentric enough.
                              Rm 14:2 NIV
                              One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X