ns_orbital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns_orbital

Ok guys.. I'm really warming up to this map. It's massive, but I like it.

Do we want it in rotation?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns_orbital

Seems alien biased, but I could be wrong. Maybe TGs strong Marine teamwork is more map dependant than I thought. I will require more games before I can give a yay or nay. I'd leave it as a request map for the time being.

Comment

Well, since ive played it twice, and each time i had a different out come, i think its okay, but im with FeniX, id like to play it a few more times b4 i gave it a final answer.
      Last edited by Black_V!per; 03-02-2005, 12:19 AM. Reason: Fat Fingers disallows me to type right the first time. Bad Eyes disallows me to catch it the third time...
      Oyee

Comment

I would like to play it even once... stupid school responsibilities.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

This is the best map Ive played in cal. Its a little ragged around the edges but the maker released another version (for cal) with alot less bugs.

http://forums.caleague.com/index.php?showtopic=50956
          USAR

Comment

It was certainly better than most customs I've played, and I wouldn't mind seeing it in the rotation.
            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

i vote yes.

Comment

Get this map played some more, please. I want to know if we want it in rotation or not.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i like the map.

Comment

i approve, thumbs up
                    Prejudice sucks:
                    Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

Comment

I've seen some pretty even turnouts on this map. I wouldn't say it goes one way or the other. Though I've seen aliens win more than marines, that seems to be a trend lately. I often find that on "new" maps, aliens tend to win more early on. Maybe because ambush spots are much easier for the abusher to spot than the abushed, maybe it's just the general alien tactical style doesn't have as much of a time adapting to new maps, I dunno.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X