Natural Selection 3.0 Final Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Selection 3.0 Final Released

The public release will happen soon, but supporting members can check the members only download section for the 3.0 final client. I'm sure other mirrors will be posted here soon.

Originally posted by Khaim
    [03/05 13:43] <Khaim> guys: TO FIND 3.0 SERVERS: Refresh all under a NS filter, sort by GAME, it should place all the NS v3.0 servers at the top or bottom of the list(depending on ascending or descending order).
    Mirrors I've found or been told about:
    http://games.surftown.dk/ns/ns_install_v3.exe (thanks Zek)
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 03-05-2005, 03:30 PM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Natural Selection 3.0 Final Released

I prioritized making the client available to our supporting members. That is now done.

I'll post here when the TG server is online.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I've updated the TG server to 3.0 Final.

Comment

Its 40% and im jumping and yelling like a 5 year-old school girl... err boy... Im so happy, yayaya, i went to 5 different forums, posting that link, thanks Zek...

Now how do i help the server out, since you cant go on, and i dont have a user/pass for team speak community server...
        Oyee

Comment

See this thread in the TG forums for information on how to access our TeamSpeak server.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            I prioritized making the client available to our supporting members. That is now done.

I'll post here when the TG server is online.
            Where is the DL?
            USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
              Where is the DL?
              In the Members Download area.

Comment

BTW, the download area isnt that well organized IMHO, its a little confusing.
                USAR

Comment

Mhhhh... i may have to stop in more now that 3.0 is out... yes... yes indeed *strokes chin like evil mad man* bwahahahah! =)
                  Though much is taken, much abides; and though
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved heaven and earth, that which we are, we are;
                  One equal temper of heroic hearts,
                  Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
                  To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Comment

^^^^^You better. =P
                    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X