Cheating Death and 3.0 Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating Death and 3.0 Final

I have enabled Cheating Death on the server, but it's not yet required (Mr. Annoying Voice isn't enabled).

On my system, it causes nasty sound glitches when running. I'm sure other people will have similarly-minor annoyances, so we'll give the CD dev team some time to react before making it required in the manner it was in beta5.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Cheating Death and 3.0 Final

EEEK, CD and 3.0 are like water and oil, they dont mix.
    USAR

Comment

Ya, i had to restart Steam/CD 3 times to get it to work right, 3 Freaking times... I was just about to put my fist thru the CD-Rom Drive when it workd...

But really, whats up with 3.0 and CD, 3 times is a lot of restarts. Ive only had to restart Steam once to get it to work in the past.
      Oyee

Comment

I havn't had any issues with 3.0 and CD.
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Cheating-Death and Natural-Selection used to work together nicely, so it surprises me there'd be problems.

Comment

Ehh, it doesnt always load the first time with me for some odd reason...
            Oyee

Comment

It loaded fine for me all three times I started it up.
              a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
              Celibacy is not Hereditary.
              Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
              Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
              Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Now that i have restarted my computer it seems fine.
                Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X