Thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the few games I played on Sunday the 6th. Everyone was receptive and a good help to a NS n00b like me :)

I also want to thank Wyzcrak for helping me get used to the game while using teamspeak and spectating the action happening on the NS server itself. It proved most useful as it helped me to understand just what was happening in the game, and what people were really trying to do. It was an excellent idea, and I hope that new NS players can recieve the same help from an experienced player in the future.

Once again, I'ld like to thank everyone who made these games a pleasant experience, and I'll see you all in NS in the future :)
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Re: Thank you!

I actually got to play when you did.. lol i liekd this part..

"I don't know what it was... but I shot it.."

Those "things" you shot were MY alien turrets (offensive chambers)
    That was great :P

Comment

I knew the HLTV/TS narration would be useful, but it worked even better than I anticipated. I'll certainly be using that in the future.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
        "I don't know what it was... but I shot it.."
        lol @ grey
        Rm 14:2 NIV
        One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

Welcome to the NS part of TG, grey. I heard you wondering about how to import your spray for HL. Here's a program for that. Since Steam, you need a few extra steps:

After resizing the image and getting it the way you want it (you'll notice a decrease in quality) you'll be asked to find the .wad to save it as. Check your "<e-mail>/half-life/ns" folder for a pldecal.wad and tempdecal.wad. Save over both of them with the picture, if one's not there, create it. Finally, go into your ns folder again and delete the custom.hpk you find in there.

I forget if some of those steps aren't needed anymore, but I'd do all of them just in case. Again, welcome to NS :)

Comment

Glad I could add to the fun of the games :) Thanks HairyNevus, I'll get to work on that soon. Cya all in NS!
            "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

^^^^Grey if I see you in game I am gonan go over some of the stuff wyz didn't and give you some combat tips.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...