Old Major, Snowball, and Napoleon take over TG:NS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Major, Snowball, and Napoleon take over TG:NS

With three votes to eject a commander, a small minority can cause major problems. Did just today when my sound went down as comm, but we were having a very good first three minutes which I didn't want to break. Was a bit unusual in that two skulks were raping base, so no upgrades. But after my sixth RT, I built a remote obs, beaconed, then tried to restart Half-Life to finish my job, but I got ejected first. The regulars were wondering why I was even ejected, and complained loudly. php took over as comm, and the same guy who encouraged the first eject, despite everyone complaining loudly, kept typing "eject comm" about every minute. An angry, strong majority kept php as comm.

This is exactly the behaviour which brought me to TG's in the first place. I remember server after server where commanders were ejected every five minutes. I hope this changes soon.

--Shroom
    -- Shroom
    I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Re: Old Major, Snowball, and Napoleon take over TG:NS

Such players need to be kicked, which any temp admin can do.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I was in this game. Although I didn't vote you out, it appeared that you went afk or lagged out or something. We suddenly had no voice from you and you didn't type us a message to let us know what was going on. I don't think anyone was trying to hi-jack the chair.

P.S. I'll be in Phoenix soon and I'm going to hunt you down shroom. :P

Comment

Why is "phonetic" spelled with a "ph?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed